About Access & Parking Lot
- Which is the nearest station to AQUA CiTY Odaiba ?
- If you come from JR Shinbashi Station, please take Yurikamome Line and get off at Daiba Station. AQUA CiTY Odaiba is near the station.
If you come from JR Osaki Station, please take Rinkai Line and get off at Tokyo Teleport Station. AQUA CiTY Odaiba is a 6-minute walk in the direction of Fuji Television from the station.
- Are there any parking lots ? & How much is parking ?
- Yes, there is a parking lot.
Weekdays: 400 yen / 60 minutes. Additional charges: 200 yen / 30 minutes
Holidays: 500 yen / 60 minutes. Additional charges: 250 yen (tax included) / 30 minutes
Customers who purchased products to the value of more than 3,000 yen (tax included) have free parking: 2 hours on weekdays and 1 hour on holidays.
For more information about parking services, please refer to the ACCESS INFORMATION.
- Is the parking lot crowded on holidays ?
- It is likely to be crowded, especially at around 14:00 on holidays. AQUA CiTY Odaiba's parking lot is open 24 hours. Please enjoy your visit without caring about the time. There are spaces for approximately 900 cars.
- Are there any spaces available for vehicles with wheel chair aboard ?
- Yes. There are 4 spaces on the 4th floor of the parking lot.
- I would like to check the timetable of the shuttle bus service.
- A free shuttle bus (Bay Shuttle) service is available, covering AQUA CiTY to other popular points of the Odaiba.
Depot: At the 1st floor seaside exit of AQUA CiTY Odaiba (next to Eddie Bauer)
Service hours: 11:00 to 20:00
Intervals: Every 15 minutes
For more information, please refer to the website of "Rinkaifukutoshin Machidukuri Kyogikai (New Tokyo Waterfront Subcenter Urban Development Association)".
You can also get the shuttle bus timetable at the information desk of AQUA CiTY Odaiba.
* Please note that the terminus of the last shuttle bus departing from AQUA CiTY Odaiba (19:46) is Palette Town.